September 28, 2012

Ke$ha: I Had Sex With A Ghost, Then Wrote A Song About It!

Ke$ha: I Had Sex With A Ghost, Then Wrote A Song About It!

Thursday, September 27th 2012
Besides that one time she shaved the side of her head and replaced the bald spot with metal studs (and that other time when she took a piss in the middle of the street), we haven’t heard too much from Ke$ha.

So we KNOW you’ve been wondering, “Hey … what’s up with Ke$ha? Where has she been? What has she been doing?”


Well, she’s been busy making music … and having sex with ghosts, which Ke$ha credits as the inspiration for her new song “Supernatural.”

When asked about her new song, Ke$ha explained to Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM morning radio show, “There are so many weird topics on this record from having sexy time with a ghost to getting hypnotized and going into past lives. I just really wanted the theme of this record to be the magic of life.”

 

She continued, “It’s about experiences with the supernatural… but in a sexy way! I had a couple of experiences with the supernatural. I don’t know his name! He was a ghost! I’m very open to it.”

 Ke$ha added that her new album “Warrior” is based around some “crazy spirit quest” she recently embarked on.

 “The theme of this record is magic. I went on a spirit journey by myself. No security guard. No managers. I just went around the world and lived on a boat,” she explained. “I was in Africa rehabilitating baby lions.

 I went diving with great white sharks, and just went on this crazy spirit quest. I got hypnotized, and I just really wanted this record to be really positive, really raw, really vulnerable and about the magic of life.”

From gossiponthis.com






To: From:


Depart:






Stops:



Return:







Adults (15-64)




Children (2-14)




Seniors (65+)







No comments:

Post a Comment