October 9, 2012

Mila Kunis is voted the sexiest woman alive in new poll



Mila Kunis is voted the sexiest woman alive in new poll
Tuesday Oct 9 2012
Ashton Kutcher's girlfriend has beaten Rihanna into second place.

The Black Swan actress - who has been pictured stepping out with Ashton Kutcher - came first in the Esquire magazine poll, swiping the title from former winner Rihanna.

However, it seems Mila won't get too carried away with the honour, as she told the mag that she is very focused on staying true to herself.


"What I do and who I am are two different things. And they always will be," said the 29-year-old Ted star.

"What happens with people is they lose sight of who they are, and they become either who they want to be or who they are perceived to be. But whatever it is, it is no longer who they are. So much of who you are in this industry is based on what that critic says, what that director says, what that actor says. People start believing all that, and they become what everybody else wants them to be.

"And I think that I've consciously separated my two lives. I love what I do. I couldn't imagine doing anything else. But when I'm done with work, I'm done with work. I think that if I bought into the hype, I would lose all sight of who I am, and so much of who I am is what my parents went through and instilled in me. And I never want to lose that. Ever. Because I would be so disappointed if I didn't make them proud."

Press Association
From independent.ie









To: From:


Depart:






Stops:



Return:







Adults (15-64)




Children (2-14)




Seniors (65+)









No comments:

Post a Comment