August 16, 2012

Taylor Swift's Ex Joe Jonas Swears 'Never Ever' Is Not About Him

http://sirifarm.com/index.html

Taylor Swift's Ex Joe Jonas Swears 'Never Ever' Is Not About Him
Jonas says her latest break-up tune is not about him because they never 'tried another time.'
By Gil Kaufman
image?.Caption2012/8/16
Scratch one name off the list: Joe Jonas. While speculation has run rampant about which one of her former boyfriends Taylor Swift is smacking down in her new hit "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together,"
 Jonas has stepped forward to say that he's pretty sure the tune is not about him.

"I can say it's not about me, because I don't think we've ever tried another time," Jonas told 94.7 Fresh FM when asked if he thought the fast-selling
 song was about him or another Swift ex, singer John Mayer.
Pressed about the subject, Jonas was adamant, adding with a laugh, "I can tell you it's not about me ... I like the song. That said, I think the song is great ...Taylor does pop music really well and I'm happy for her."


Besides, he said, it seems like things are fine between them since their 2008 breakup. "I think we're cool," he said. "It's pretty years removed."

While Swift has a habit of taking her former boyfriends to task in her songs, Jonas said there is no major issue between them these days and they keep in touch "as much as we can" given their very busy schedules. "I haven't really spoken to her recently, but I was able to go to her concert last year, and her show live is so phenomenal ... I would say anybody should go see it if they have a chance," he said.

Swift hasn't revealed whom the song is about, but she explained how she came to write it with pop super producer Max Martin and Johan Shellback.

"[My friend] starts talking about how he's heard [my ex and I] were getting back together and that was not the case," Swift said in a teaser clip announcing her Red album. "When he leaves, Max and Johan are like, 'So what's the story behind that?' And so I start telling them the story of 'break up, get back together, break up, get back together,' just, ugh, the worst."

The trio quickly realized that story had to be a song. "Max says, 'This is what we're writing; we're writing this song,' " Swift recalls. "And I picked up the guitar and just started singing 'we are never.' It just happened so fast. It was so much fun."
Get More:
Music News



http://sirifarm.com/index.html



To: From:


Depart:






Stops:



Return:







Adults (15-64)




Children (2-14)




Seniors (65+)








No comments:

Post a Comment